- What can I do at the Queensland Tennis Centre?
- When is the Queensland Tennis Centre open?
- Can I visit the Queensland Tennis Centre without playing tennis or buying anything?
- How do I make a booking for court hire?
- I want to play tennis, but I don’t have a racquet. What should I do?
- How do I enrol in a coaching or fixtures program?
- What is the make-up policy for a missed coaching lesson?
- I have never played tennis before but I would like to learn how to play. Is there a program at the Queensland Tennis Centre that would be suitable for me?
- How do I get to the Queensland Tennis Centre?
- Is there parking at the Queensland Tennis Centre?
- Who manages the Queensland Tennis Centre?
- What happens to the venue when the Brisbane International and ATP Cup are on? Can we still play there?
There is something for everybody to enjoy at the Queensland Tennis Centre:
- Court hire (day and night)
- Private and group coaching for both children and adults
- Fixture competitions for both children and adults
- Match play for juniors
- Social tennis activities twice a week
- Pro Shop
- Racquet restringing service
- Function/conference room hire
- Corporate tennis
The Queensland Tennis Centre is open to the public 7 days a week, times vary due to events and the time of year. Please see online bookings or call us on (07) 3214 3800 for availability.
Absolutely. The centre is a public facility and is free to visit.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that visitors limit their time spent in the centre. All visitors must sign in at the Pro Shop on arrival.
You can book a court by calling (07) 3214 3800 or booking a court online. You can also book a court by going to the centre and seeing the staff at the pro shop.
The Queensland Tennis Centre provides racquet hire for $6/racquet, so you don’t even need to have your own equipment. You can also have a look at the wide range of racquets and other tennis gear available at the Pro Shop if you wish to purchase your own equipment.
Booking into group coaching program or fixtures can be done online through our website: www.queenslandtenniscentre.com.au.
If you would like to book a private lesson, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those players who are unable to make their lesson due to;
- Illness or an unforeseen circumstance and QTC has been given at least two hours notice
- Wet weather
- Class cancellation
You may be able to complete up to two (2) make up lessons per term (make up lessons are subject to availability).
Make up lessons must be completed by week 2 of the following term.
Unfortunately, we do not offer credits or refunds for sessions missed.
I have never played tennis before but I would like to learn how to play. Is there a program at the Queensland Tennis Centre that would be suitable for me?
There definitely is! The Adult Novice coaching class is perfect for first-time players and is one of our most popular classes. Check it out by clicking here.
The Queensland Tennis Centre is located at 190 King Arthur Terrace in Tennyson. You can access the facility via King Arthur Terrace, Softstone St, or from Fairfield Rd. Yeerongpilly train station is also conveniently located only 800 metres from QTC.
Yes. On-site parking is available for most of the year and is accessible off King Arthur Terrace and it’s free! The carpark is not available during major events.
The Queensland Tennis Centre is a Stadiums Queensland venue that is managed by Tennis Queensland.
What happens to the venue when the Brisbane International and ATP Cup are on? Can we still play there?
The Queensland Tennis Centre is closed for public use for approximately four weeks, while the annual Brisbane International Tournament and ATP Cup are being hosted at the venue. Everyone is welcome to buy tickets and attend the Brisbane International and ATP Cup. No community tennis services (such as coaching, court hire, fixtures, etc) will take place while the venue is closed for public use. The Brisbane International and ATP Cup usually take place in early January.