The Queensland Tennis Centre, where is pays to belong!
Welcome to the Queensland Tennis Centres member benefits page. Remember as a member of the Queensland Tennis Centre you have access to our network of affiliate partners, creating a world of discounts to our members and venue partners. Venue/ partner conditions apply.
Queensland Tennis Centre is pleased to offer discount entry to its members at Dreamworld via the below link. Please see venue conditions and book online below today for some holiday fun.
All Queensland Tennis Centre Members receive up to 10% discount on Functions and Event Bookings at the world class Queensland Tennis Centre functions and events facility’s. From your Birthday to a major corporate dinner of event choose from 6 functions rooms with amazing views of the $80m Pat Rafter Arena. For events with a difference email below today.
Remember to mention your QTC membership for discounts!
In 2018 the Queensland Tennis Centre and Goodlife Graceville joined forces to assist in members in creating positive change in the lives of local community. For every new Queensland Tennis Center Gold or above member you will get access to two months Goodlife Graceville membership to assist your Tennis and further your fitness and lifestyle journey. Club conditions apply and for new members only. Subject to change. Proof of membership will be required from the club before signing up. Contact QTC for details.
Melbourne Park, Sydney Olympic Park and Cairns Tennis Centre
• Court booking hours are Monday-Sunday 6:30am–10pm.
• Court bookings are subject to court availability and no bookings can be made during January due to the Australian Open.
• Court bookings can be made up to 1 month in advance.
• Members will not have access to gym or classes however, if they wish to use the gym or join a class they can do so at an additional cost.
• Each member must abide by the reciprocal’s venue’s terms and conditions.
• Capped use of the rights of 10 times per year per member.
• Court hire bookings for a maximum of 1 hour per day or 2 hours if court is available on day of play.
• Reciprocal rights card must be presented on arrival at the venue to be stamped/hole punched for each court booking to the alternate home venue if asked. Member must be a financial member of their home venue and be able to verify their membership (E.g. card or tag).
• Card for use can be collected at the Queensland Tennis Centre Reception.
The Queensland Tennis Centre is pleased to welcome Barefoot Physiotherapy to the QTC benefits network. As an introductory offer Barefoot are “a Free 30 minute” initial consultation. Please note this is subject to availability at the time of booking and subject to change.
Get sustainable freedom from pain and injury. Rather than simply treating the symptoms of acute or persistent pain and injury, Barefoot Physiotherapy utilises their unique treatment system to find the root cause of your problem so you can get back to living life to the full.
Feel like you’re on Centre Court with Barefoot Physiotherapy.
Book online at www.barefootphysiotherapy.com.au or phone 1300 842 850 – just mention you’re a member of QTC when you book in.
Oaks Hotels and Resorts have made a world of discounts available to QTC members at participating hotels subject to availability.
Please use the below link to access discounts today.
Access via our website: www.oakshotelsresorts.com
Enter promo code: qldtennis
Local affiliate clubs where QTC membership applies discounts or benefits, please check with the club for applicable benefits.
- The Gap Health and Racquet Club
- Ferny Hills Tennis Centre
- Griffith Tennis Centre
Sign Up Today CLICK HERE