QTC COVID-19 Protocol
- We kindly ask that if you have any FLU symptoms (e.g. cough, fever or shortness of breath), have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days that you refrain from visiting our centre.
- Please follow density requirements (1 spectator per 4 sqm inside, 1 spectator per 2sqm outside)
- Face masks do not need to be worn outdoors, however, masks are required while indoors (including inside the pro shop and cafe) and you must carry a mask with you at all times when leaving your home
- We also require all people visiting our centre to check-in via the Check in QLD App.
- Any person who has visited affected locations identified by Queensland Health should not attend organised sport, active recreation or fitness activities until further information on the situation comes to hand. These locations can be found via the contact tracing alerts page.
- If you or a family member are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of being unwell, please contact your GP or your local Queensland Health Fever and Respiratory Clinic and refrain from visiting our centre.
For up-to-date COVID-19 Queensland Health alerts, please click here.